• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEAR multiplayer demo released 9/29

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fighter2a

Everyone knows how much this game owns. The multiplayer demo is A LOT of fun! Especially with the slow mo kicks to the face :D

yeah but that post is closed now

anyway, the mp demo is way fun
download it, its worth the wait

Anyone who played beta, I'd say it's worth re-downloading. The map is similar to the beta, but seems to be larger in scale? 16 players max now you can choose. Still a great game, can't wait for new maps in the full version.

yeah very good game. i can only play it at 640x480 to get decent framerate.

What do you guys think of the hit detection? I've become very fond of the shotgun since headshots are so easy to get. if i aim at someones head and click... THEY ACTUALLY DIE!!! this is very rare in fps games.

I enjoyed SP a lot more, but this is still fun. It just has some really annoying flaws though, like the lack of footsteps... it's very balanced though, and quite fun.

eh i dont think i can play multiplayer for like a couple hours straight, yes graphics r impressive but it doesnt have the flair of cs 1.6

There is nothing like killing someone with the nail gun, someone was jumping off a balcony and I shot them in the foot to kill them and they got stuck hanging by the foot. It was hilarious.

Back