• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking into LCDs, HYUNDAI B70A

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I bought a B70A for my wife after she tried to steal my L90D+. I think the picture on the B70A is about as good as it's big brother, the lack of DVI is the only thing I don't like about it.

Ah, thanks for the reply, I wrote my post above while rushing around at work, and hadn't realized all the talk of Hyundai L90D's around here, but its good to know the B70A is comparable in picture quality. My main concern is gaming - ghosting however, have you played any games on it?

The only thing I ran on it was 3Dmark when she got her X700 and there was no ghosting at all. She also watches alot of DVD's and has no complaints. If you got the extra cash, I think you would be alot happier with a 19". I also have a Samsung 930B and I don't think I could ever go back to a 17".

Back