• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Koolance System Update\water-cool.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trey_w

talked to Koolance today, they said that they sent Chip some Koolance cases
a couple weeks ago

they said his orders for this week were delayed and will be shipped to him
next week.

they said the reason is because they are revising the Koolance system.

i asked what they were doing differently and the guy told me they were
changing some of the material used,(i guess like the tubing or the Metal
used)
don't know for sure though

when i paid for the Koolance system i got a real fast response, after that nothing

i guess you got to send money to get the attention of the company?

anyways, i ordered the Koolance system, on Oct. 4, 2001

and he said it would be 2-3 weeks

cool i thought.

well, he mentioned that my system would be in the 4th order from Koolance, becasue 1,2,3 were already sold out.

Will, the guy who has a post on here about the same thing, was on the 1st order

he still hasn't received his system, in which he ordered it early Sept.

so my thinking is that i will see my koolance system about the time my P41.7 Ghz is worthless

i payed through paypal.

so, my question is, should i request my money back from Chip and go somewhere else? (i have heard this is pretty impossible)

or, contact paypal becasue they have a guarentee of money back for fraudulent companies

your response would greatly be appreciated

thanks,

trey

Good luck on both ends. Chip is a real flake and i wouldnt order **** from him. I doubt youl get a refund no matter what you do. Paypal is not very good at offering refunds for fruadlency. I have dealt with them numerous times with auction frauds and so have a few other people i know. They simply dont want to hear it. Good luck to you. Your best bet is to deal with koolance more on the issue as they have to help you considering you were ripped by an autherozied reseller.

After i e-mailed and called Koolance, Chip sent me a E-mail

here it is:

"I am currently in the process of steamlining my email response times to koolance inquiries & I apologize for the delay.

The problem with leaving phone messages is covered in my policies page and is currently being worked on, and a direct phone number is included with paypal information for clients that paid that way.

Expected shipping times are also covered on the Koolance page and while Mr. Watts is clearly within the timeframe specified, it may go a bit outside of it due to the hold placed on shipping by koolance to upgrade case components"

Thanks!

Chip
--

thats fine with me but a little E-mail letting me know that the Koolance won't be shipped by the specified time due to Manufacturer problems would of been all i needed

Then he sent a E-mail to Will, who ordered on Sept 10,2001

I am currently in the process of steamlining my email response times to
koolance inquiries & I apologize for the delay.

The problem with leaving phone messages is covered in my policies page and
is currently being worked on, and a direct phone number is included with
paypal information for clients that paid that way.

I sent Mr. hewitt an email last Friday explaining that I had inadvertently
shipped his case to another customer and that I would express his case to
him as soon as I got more in.

i hope he doesn't do that s@#t to my order

Last edited:
Back