• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about my new x800xt aiw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n0irsmurf

Hey guys, I just got my new x800xt all in wonder and I am wondering about the delay with my playstation, the last tv tuner card I had didn't have a delay. But when I play GT4 and I'm turning on the track, it has like a 1 second delay, so I don't know if it's because of the input or what...

Next thing is, I bought one of those s-video cables for it... and I hook it up, switch it to s-video for display and then... I don't get picture, it flashes a very faint picture across the screen but never get a true picture.

Any answers would be awesome.

Thanks!

PS. I also got 5230 in 3dmark05 and I was suprised, beat my friends x850pro and he was a tad upset. :) "I'll spend another 300 just to beat you"

Well, I just did some more research on google and I found that it has a half a second delay with consoles.... But I'm wondering if they will fix that or if it will always be there.

Still don't know about this s-video thing though. If you have any answers as to why it won't display, please respond, thanks!

Heh, I liked when I used to get a reply within 10 minutes of posting...

But I've ran into another problem. When I try to load the TV ap with the multimedia software, I get:

gonewrong9dx.jpg

Then I run a test with ATI's software and I get:

"Capture driver not installed"

"Capture driver is not loaded nor enumerated by the de..."

First of all when using s-video make sure you are on the s-video input in the multimedia software. You were likely on the composite setting. As for that message all aiw cards will get it but i forgot why lol. Its not a big deal. I think some setting changes and a restart sorted it out for me. If you have any other questions or concerns about the aiw stuff feel free to pm me. cheers.

ps. x800xt pwns x850pro (16@500hz vs 12@ 500hz; same cards just pro has 4 less pipelines. Also give people time to post multiple postings tend to not want people to help you as much kinda of a courtesy thing. peace

Chickenfeed said:
Also give people time to post multiple postings tend to not want people to help you as much kinda of a courtesy thing. peace
He gave them plenty of time, just seems the guys in the Video section are less motived to post, took me a few times but i got mine answered also.

Back