• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Compusa - Audigy2 ZS Platinum Pro $229.99-$100MIR=$129.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Title is definately misleading. "Compusa - Audigy2 ZS Platinum Pro $229.99 - $100MIR" would have been better.

LOL, yes indeed! I've been waiting for that thing to dip below the 100 mark, but to have a few seconds of "OMG $30 WTFWLDKFW#LKRWJVPC@:#LKR!~" was actually quite fun.

Thanks for jazzing up my day for those few moments :bang head :p

Jon said:
I fixed the thread title. It got me too lol.

good job there,,, i never quite got the point of sound cards, much less justifying paying over 100 for them,,, any good mobo has 6 channel sound anyway right ?

Wow, spent about $200 for mine a year ago. I thought they would be cheaper than this by now. Creative already has new better products out why are they still charging this much?

z0n3 said:
Wow, spent about $200 for mine a year ago. I thought they would be cheaper than this by now. Creative already has new better products out why are they still charging this much?

The prices will slowly start to drop.

IMHO, I wouldn't waste the money on one of these. The new fx cards are truly amazing, and for $129 for the 'lower end' card you get a serious upgrade in all respects (just no 5.25" drive bay nobs, that pushes you into the $200+ range).

Back