• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

On average how often does the 2005fpw drop below $500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

Around the end of this month I am getting a new system, including monitor. Assuming I can get it for under 500 I want to get a 2005FPW.

My question is, how often to the coupons come out to get the 2005 FPW for 500 or less?

also how will the height of the 2005FPW compare to the height of my L90D+ (19in LCD) I know in terms of # of pixels they have almost the same amount, but then again a 19" lcd has the same amount of pixels as a 17in LCD

I don't have much confidence in it dropping below $500 anytime this month. They have a 22% coupon right now which brings the price to $546 but that's hardly a deal compared to what they've offered in the past. If I had to make a prediction, I would say sometime in December.
I'm still holding out for a good deal on a 2405FPW.

I heard they were in the mid-800's not too long ago so that's what I hoping for. :)
Is there another coupon that you can stack on the 22% off? I just punched it into my calculator and 22% off of $1200 is $936. I guess there's a $30 off > $500 purchase or something like that I didn't see.

I've been waiting for a long, long time for a deal for this LCD. I'm so close to just splurging the $500 on it. I still can't decide wether I want to do that, or just get 2 19" LCDs yet.

I used a 20% off with a $60 off stacked coupon last month. Total price was under $500, but tax drove it up to about $530 shipped. Check gottadeal.com to see if there are any $60+ off purchases over $500 coupons in the electronics & accessories department - they do apply.

I had just missed a 35% off that could be stacked with a $90 coupon which alot of members here got in on. Believe the final price with that ended up being under $400.

i saw it before as 480 but didnt realize how rare it was and actually decided to wait for it to dip lower

im such a fool :bang head

Back