• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gotta love Fall weather

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Fall weather?...It's still 95 degrees here. I have to turn my OC down because its so damn hot. Hopefully by december it'll be down to 75 :p

I wish my temps were so good :( The temps on my AMD system are great, but my intel system that is another story. At least it has cooled off enough that I am not hitting 60c under load any more. I really just need to break down and reseat my heatsink, but to do that I need to pull my mobo out of my case and I just don't feel like doing that. Besides, my gf would kill me if I spent that much time on my pc instead of her.

its FREEZING here
52f
and i dont have any pants :(
neeeed toooo goooo shopppping

I was going to start a thread like this today...

Ambient temps are now 68 F; idle temp hovers around 22 C while load temp doesn't exceed 31 C. This is at stock volts and 2.5 gHz however. It will be argued that mobo reported temps are inaccurate, so while I can't make the statement that my load temp is "actually" 31 C I can make the statement that it has dropped approx. 5-6 C.

I live close to the ocean (Like we have our own private beach close lol), so ambient temps stay in the lower 70s almost all year 'round. :)

Thermostat is showing 66F in the living room, with the windows closed. My pc room has the window open half way and a fan on the floor...so it's prolly 58-60F in here.

Back