• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The dell 2005 is on sale!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

attack

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=416693

I know this isn't cyberdeals but theres been a lot of talk about this monitor here and people looking to buy an LCD

The low down,
It's a 20" widescreen LCD with a 1680x1050 display. Most people find this great for gaming, I don't actualy remember anyone saying it ghosts.

this 20" has 35% more pixels than a 19" just FYI

The home % off cupon is no good any more. If you are going to order this monitor your going to have to do it through the Dell small business. I just placed an order for one and it came to $413 shipped to SC via 3-5 day service...estimated ship date the 13th.

Alchemy1 said:
The home % off cupon is no good any more. If you are going to order this monitor your going to have to do it through the Dell small business. I just placed an order for one and it came to $413 shipped to SC via 3-5 day service...estimated ship date the 13th.

Yeah, I got the same ship date. But mine was $428 after tax. Stupid WA...

It's a great monitor, I had one but replaced it with the 2405. It has better colors than the 2405 out of the box, but after calibrating the 2405 I got them to match perfectly.

No ghosting during games either.

Seven7Thirty30 said:
It is on sale for $935 (lol) with this coupon. CMGNHZJTD46N1K

Too high. I took advantage of the 2005FPW sale to wait for when the 2405 dips below-or-close-to $800 again.

deception``

Yeah, I had been waiting MONTHS for another deal on the 2005. There was no way I was going to miss this deal. I had to go through Dell home, but I still got the deal. The 2405 is just too much for me. You can buy two 2005's on sale for the cost of ONE 2450.

I went through Dell Small Business. Used my place of work as the business name. I won't know when it's going to get to me until I check my e-mail at work tomorrow morning.

Looking forward to it sitting on my door step.

I might pick up the Ultra Sharp 19". My school uses Gateway model that looks like a Samsung, and at 1280x1024 I love it. No Strain, Solid colors, ect... So Mabey I will jump on it. and get two :)

Back