• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me identify this font

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CorpX

logo.gif

the "Little Debbie" font.

Thought it might be comic sans, but the "L" doesnt match up.

please help!

Top of my head I'd say Cooper Black, but I don't think the lower case e matches to that.. Definetely not even close to Comic Sans, but if you can get a higher resolution pic to me (just the words, don't need the rest) I can give you a definite tomorrow, or at least the nearest match.

Had a quick look on the web, can't find anything biger easily..
Best answer I can give you is that someone took Cooper Black Outline, filled in with black to make a fatter-than-normal letter and rotated the lower case e's.

It is quite common for company logo's to be a manipulated version of a 'normal' font, just to make sure it isn't that easy to copy.

It would be easy to duplicate this style in a program like Adobe Illustrator if you had even just the normal Cooper Black.

If you don't mind letting me know what exactly you need, if you just want a couple of specific words done in a closely matching style, I might be able help.

If you just want the font, sorry, can't send you that.

Back