• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Contest @Xtremesystems.org

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HousERaT

Senior Air Extraordinaire
Two very luky people will win these prizes..... the whole thing is complete luck so anyone can win if their computer can put up a score in 3DMark05 between 2000-6000 points.

GRAND PRIZE Nventiv Mach 2 GT CPU Cooler MODIFIED by Chilly1, Xtremesystems.org's own phase change GURU and BB Mods's XS's Coder extraordinaire!

VALUED AT OVER $1000USD

SECOND PRIZE OCZ VX4000 DDR 2 x 512mB kit

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=76365

Be there or be square..... ;)

Ya thats very cool, too bad we never see anything like that around here. Its part of the reason I hang out over there as well ;)

Well it appears they have vastly more sponsers over there with a much larger user base. We're the big fish in the little pond, whereas they're the big fish in the lake.;)

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr said:
Muahah, I guess I cant really compete, unless I force my 7800 to downclock lol.
I'm having the same issue...... my X800XTPE system scores 6200 at stock..... gonna have to run my GTO2 rig at stock speeds to compete. The competition is all luck of the draw anyway.

Xtreme Forums are cool, but I'm 100% dedicated OCForums user cause of all great people and staff that we have here.

Anyways I'll try to enter the contest soon as my 7800GTX gets here.

EDIT...NM I'll never be able to hit below 6K with my setup, damn it.

Last edited:
RedDragonXXX said:
Xtreme Forums are cool, but I'm 100% dedicated OCForums user cause of all great people and staff that we have here.

Anyways I'll try to enter the contest soon as my 7800GTX gets here.

EDIT...NM I'll never be able to hit below 6K with my setup, damn it.
Same here..... I hang out over there especially for the influx of info and have competed in competitions before but I'm OC Forums through and through. If I were to post in their 3D Benchmarks I'd do it under our label...... Surely you have another cheapo card you can dump in there just for a few benchmarks..... :p Can you underclock a GTX?

HousERaT said:
Surely you have another cheapo card you can dump in there just for a few benchmarks..... :p Can you underclock a GTX?

I'll try underclocking my X2 along with GTX and see if can produce below 6K.

so i can run 05 with max AA and AF enabled to give me a crappy score ?? and its perfectly legal and I can do it 2X ??

i sure hope orb links from oc forums count because im too much of a n00b to make jpeg images, otherwise i would have posted my 4937 stock run as well ;) .

Back