• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6800le bios flashing help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeViL_909

Ok guys, I have read the Sticky on how to do this and I am still a Little confused. I have an evga 6800le that needs some more voltage. Can anyone give me a helping hand at getting this thing flashed.

-JS

First back up your originall BIOS in case the flash goes wrong.

Then edit your current BIOS with Nbitor and save them. After that follow the flashing process and you should be fine.

EDTI... NM I'm assuming that your are flashing to GT. In that case you need to find BIOS that is compatible with your card and flash it to unlock all pipes and vertex shaders.

I am just going to edit the bois on it already that way i know there will be no conflicts. How do you get bios that is currently on my card?

DeViL_909 said:
I am just going to edit the bois on it already that way i know there will be no conflicts. How do you get bios that is currently on my card?

When using Nbitor or whatever eidting program just save the current BIOS. It should be under File menu.

What I mean, is how do I pull the bios off my card to edit. I don't think the edit program had a way of doing that. I may be wrong. Sorry if this all sounds stupid, it is the first time i have messed with vid card bios before

Like I said you first back up your originall BIOS and store it somewhere. Then you can edit your BIOS and save them as a different .bin file and when you decide to flash you just use that one.

Back