• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What should i do with my 420w purepower supply?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amdfreak04

i notice my vcore fluxuates as well as my 3.3v rail... the 12v rail very slight because i turned the pot up...im thinking of doing this mod to my 3.3v rail http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=299937&highlight=thermaltake+420w

if this does'nt work which im not sure...

I'm thinking of buying a better psu from a computer place near by Http://www.canadacomputers.com...

Can anyone suggest a PSU to get.... everyone is telling me antec.. but the 550w i want they don't have in stock.. can anyone suggest a psu for me to get a a resonable cost ? how about the ocz powerstream .. with the rails on the back :rolleyes: ..... BTW make sure pacific mall has it in stock, post the linky also :cool:

thanks in advance :)

I would go for the 520ADJ or the newer 520 SLi. They are both the same unit, but one has dual PCI-e connectors for SLi setups while the other has a single PCI-e with a splitter adapter. Thye new one also has a fan color change.

The 600 is a dual rail unit and has a weaker 12+ split rail. The OCZ 520 is the stronger OC'er.

Back