• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Better antivirus? Kaspersky vs. PC-cillin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

H4Z4RD0US

AVG hasnt been living up to what I expected, I am looking forward to either Kaspersky and PC-cillin, both low resources, and find an awsome amount of viruses. Has anyone used kaspersky? Just comment on it, what you think about it?

I also use Kaspersky Personal 5.0 on 3 PC's, and I love it! I set it to recommended settings most of the time, and I crank it up to Maximum Settings for the scary sites ;) . Not a single virus yet since I dropped NAV 2004 Pro from my system (with a fresh OS install just to be sure I removed ALL of NAV's B.S. :mad: ). I also run Spybot 1.4 w/Tea Timer, and Spyware Blaster to be safe.

:cool:

kasperkey is downright best but i would perfer eset nod32. its an easy program to use and it scans fast! i'm using antivir right now because i want to go down the free way =)

Back