• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H20-220™"EXTREME" SERIES LIQUID COOLING KITS - Discontinued but is it any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xoligy

H20-220™"EXTREME" SERIES LIQUID COOLING KITS - Discontinued but is it any good?

h20-220-kit.gif

The H20-220™series liquid cooling kits are designed for quiet operations in extreme thermal load environments such as multiprocessors, thermoelectric applications, or extreme overclocking. These kits are ideally suited for wide body server chassis featuring 120mm fan ventilation. A chassis modification is required in most cases to locate the dual 120mm radiator. Other components are entirely plug-and-play.

The kits' performance, and convenience factors are now enhanced compared to the original series models. This is due to the replacement of the fill-and-bleed kit, by our new MCRES-525 5 1/4" drive bay reservoir, which yields a better overall system flow rate.

Reliability of the kits is guaranteed by the MCP650™ pump featuring a 5 year lifetime.

Performance features:

Extreme performance MCW6000™ series waterblocks
Extreme performance MCP650™ 12 Volts DC industrial pump
1/2" OD tubing for optimum flow rate, and reasonable bulk
Slim profile radiator assembly with dual 120mm fan, each rated at 72 CFM (34dBA) each. Radiator may be installed outside the case.
5 Watt 25 Ohm Rheostat, allowing to adjust the fans voltage to fine tune airflow and noise levels.

Convenience features:

12 Volt DC pump plugs directly into computer power supply.
High-reliability, no-maintenance industrial pump features quiet operations thanks to brushless motor, and is rated at 50,000 hour MTBF(Mean Time Between Failures) equivalent to 5 year lifetime.
MCRES-525™ 5 1/4" Drive bay reservoir allows a quick and easy procedure for filling-up the system
Pre-installed tubing on the water-block and pump, and quick-connect fittings on the radiator reduce installation time.
Plug-and-play waterblock installation, doesn't require removing the motherboard (most models).
Coolsleeves™ coils completely eliminate flattening of the tubes over time, and enable users to bend soft vinyl tubing at extremely sharp radii without kinking.

Optional devices and configurations:

Add a VGA cooler such as the MCW50™
Add a chipset cooler such as the MCW20™
Add a second water block for multiprocessor applications, such as dual AMD®, dual Xeon™, or dual Opteron™.

i know nothting about watercolling but im interested in trying and using it :D

ok then thanks maybe i'll get that then lol just wondered as it's on ebay :cool:

I think the pump and radiator are looking to be pretty good. If its on ebay get it man, you can always get a different water block and such if you want. Looks like a simple setup so that leave room for personal modifications.

yeah problem is i know notthing about watercooling it's about 80quid i think im tempted but if i wait i could get a newer and better one i have another post with more bits but i like i say i know nowt! *cries

Back