• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

more help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kiwi2001

Registered
this is the informaton i found about my

intel 440EX Chipset
Members of this chipset
82443LX (System Controller), 82371AB (PIIX4)

Supported Processors
Pentium II, Celeron with 66 MHz host bus
no support for Dual Processing

System memory, max.
256 MB SDRAM or EDO DRAM

Types of System memory
SDRAM, EDO

Max. DRAM Read Timing
SDRAM: 5-1-1-1, EDO: 5-2-2-2

ECC/Parity support
No

Cacheable Area
depends on processor

IDE Controller
Busmaster DMA, PIO Mode 5: Ultra DMA (max 33 MB/s)

AGP support
Yes

USB support
Yes

Power Management
ACPI (compliant with PC97), HDD Power down, Modem Wakeup, System Suspend

PCI-Bus
PCI Spec 2.1 with concurrent PCI feature, 2 x Busmaster only

Host bus frequency, max.
66 MHz (Overclocking possible)

Spacewalker Mainboards with this chipset:
HOT-671

how do i overclok it

Last edited:
Hmm.. Spacewalker mainboard is an interesting name.

Without having to post all those specs and to make everything simple and quick, do the following:

1. Restart your computer

2. Press "Delete" or "Esc" key repeatedly until you see the BIOS menu shows up on your screen.

3. Find out if you have something like "Frequency setting" or something similar. If it shows the option of changing Front Side Bus, up it. Just do a one notch, not more cauze you probably don't have good cooling setup right? If not, overclocking through BIOS isn't going to work. Try step #4.

4. Look for the jumper on the motherboard. Use your manual to find out where the jumper is and how to operate. If the manual is not available, note your motherboard's chipset type and download this to see if this program allows you to overclock. If not, go to step #5

5. stick around and see what other response you may get in this forum. and don't forget to... **Bump** hahahahaha

AS mentioned... Check in your bios and if it's not there then check for jumpers on your mobo ...

if not try a program called CPUFSB or SoftFSB

CPUfsb and softfsb doesnt support my version :

Shuttle HOT-671....

only Shuttle hot-661
and Shuttle ak12a

And when i bought the computer no manual was with it
for the mainboard.
(in 1998)

Last edited:
I have just found out that HOT-671 Mainboard is the wrong mainboard so now i do not have a ****in clue about what motherboard it is :mad:

Back