• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about a new fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
I had just ordered a Panaflo Ultra High Speed 120 mm fan last night. My old one is starting to make clicking noises (bearings going bad). The numbers that I was shown, say 115 CFM at around 45 db. Does anyone have this fan? And if so, even though I have never heard anything bad about Panaflo fans, how trustworthy is that noise rating? I think the model is FBA12G12U. Sorry for asking what might seem like a dumb question, I am just very curious. I am hoping to quiet my computer down, and hopefully cool things out a bit more. If this fan sounds like what the specs say, I may be getting another one to put on my heatsink.
EDIT: EC I know you will see this one lol. I was thinking about getting a Delta, but the price and specs kinda sold me on the Panaflo.

Back