• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NCCH-DL, memory it uses?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hagrid

NCCH-DL, Questions.

Hi! I asked this @ another site and as usual havnt got an answer. This place rocks for Q and A. :cool:

I have a few questions about this MB. I have 4 sticks of 512mb pc3200 crucial value select sticks. They are not ecc or registered and am wondering if they will work in this motherboard? The processors that are 64 bit capable are the EMT64 ones? Thanks, all help is appreciated!

Shawn

Last edited:
Thanks! i wont bother to order anything else then. i think I have everything i need or is coming in. Thanks for the fast answer!! These forums rock. :)

Shawn

Well my processors wont be here for like a week....I guess I should have known that usually when you get stuff from ebay, you get the cheapest and slowest delivery. :)
So in the meantime I am going to redo the heatsinks on the vrm's. I was going to use AS ceramique. Has anybody put a small fan over it, or does it really get that hot? Any other mods while the board is sitting idle?
I guess the HSF's coming with it are the stock ones. I saw in another thread what people are using to keep them cool but cant remember the name of it now. I wish I had a bigger case but this one will have to do.

Shawn

Back