• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

x850xt pe 3dmark03: 12312, 3dmark05: 5673 ....This about normal??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beau_safken

Ok given that my current system is a P4 and such I know there is a bottle neck for this card in the form of my processor. But overall is this a normal score. Its at stock speeds for the time being until I can put more active cooling on this card. 540/590 is the stock speeds. Just want to know if I am too low or about norm.

Thanks in advance.

Beau :santa:

Last edited:
Well im just waiting on my TIM double sided tape to arrive(<--For the memory chip ram sinks) so i can tranfer my fatality zalman cooler to this card. The stock cooler really isnt all that great...Sounds like a bad air conditioner or something.

I tried to OC the thing last night. It was having trouble even at only 555/600. I mean that is only +15/+10 compared to stock.... Then again the GPU was at 72c at that increase. I really hope that transferring over the zalman will help to solve that trouble so i can oc this thing some.

Yea...im hoping when i swap those cooling parts onto this card and dump the stock cooler, that it will do a lot better. 70c is just ungodly hot....and at only +15/+10 is sick... that little raise in clock speeds increased the temps by 6c and stuff. We'll just have to see.

Back