• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JAB Tech - Having Problems?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stratcat

Just wondering if anyone else recently had any probs.

I bought a Swifty H20 kit from them several weeks ago, and all went fine.

Tuesday, I placed an order for another Swifty rad & some tubing that were in stock, and all week the order status on the website has been showing "not finished", in my order's "status" section.

Finally, moments ago (Fri, 9/21, 3:40P CST), I called their sales #, and got a recorded msg that the line was disconnected or out-of-svc. I'm pretty sure it was the local phone carrier's recorded msg.

So, I then immediately cancelled my order via email.

As of now, my CC still hasn't been billed by them.

So, anyone else having issues with them, or know wass'up?

TIA,

Strat

try PMing the jabtek rep here jabtek is the username. although he hasn't been on for more than a week

Ignore that this is at the top of the site

We have just relocated to Oklahoma, orders will be shipping as normal starting Monday October 17th.
We have a new buisness telephone that will be functional from Tuesday/Wednesday, the old number no longer works.
Update
Because DHL can't get a package 400miles in 7 days we are still without phones, we are now hoping for weekend delivery of vonage adapter.
Lots of products now back instock, website will be updated over the next couple days.

Jab-tech

Apart from the phone problem with DHL (which will be fixed on Monday) everything seems to be going pretty well considering the commute I have now ;-)

PM or email me your order id ([email protected]) and I'll look at the order, early on this week we had email problems, we were sending emails but people weren't receiving them but that seems to be fixed now.

Stratcat said:
Just wondering if anyone else recently had any probs.

I bought a Swifty H20 kit from them several weeks ago, and all went fine.

Tuesday, I placed an order for another Swifty rad & some tubing that were in stock, and all week the order status on the website has been showing "not finished", in my order's "status" section.

Finally, moments ago (Fri, 9/21, 3:40P CST), I called their sales #, and got a recorded msg that the line was disconnected or out-of-svc. I'm pretty sure it was the local phone carrier's recorded msg.

So, I then immediately cancelled my order via email.

As of now, my CC still hasn't been billed by them.

So, anyone else having issues with them, or know wass'up?

TIA,

Strat

If you're in Niles IL I found your order, looks like the CC expiration is wrong, email was sent on 19th at 8:48am to a hotmail account.

New phones are 405-309-0006 or 877-581-6078 << Should be working Monday pending DHL/USPS 9 day and counting delivery time.

dicecca112 - Thx for the response. :)

jabtek said:
If you're in Niles IL I found your order, looks like the CC expiration is wrong, email was sent on 19th at 8:48am to a hotmail account.
jabtek -

Yeah, I'm the guy in Niles, IL...I got a quick auto-generated type email at my Hotmail Acct when I placed the order, but nothing after...checked the "junk" folder too. Oh well...

I'll PM on this board, & we can straighten it up out of the public eye. Pls be aware I did send a cancellation notice to the "changeorder" email addy, but I DO WANT my order, if this was just a minor transitional glitch.

Thanks for the quick response! :cool:

YGPM

Strat

rhino56 said:
lol so what prompted the move?

Well several reasons....

This new place is huge compared to NY place..
We're now middle of country so shipping to east and west coast takes about same.
I wanted to be closer to you ;-)

jabtek said:
Well several reasons....

This new place is huge compared to NY place..
We're now middle of country so shipping to east and west coast takes about same.
I wanted to be closer to you ;-)
woohoo!! i would love to go shopping in your stockroom :cool:

Just posting a (belated) follow up:

As you can see from the earlier posts in this thread, Jabtek posted here w/i an hour or two of my OP, addressing my problem. I then sent him a PM the same day I started this thread, after he posted. The next day he had already returned my PM when I logged into the OCC forums, and we very quickly corrected the issue & got it resolved.

This was on a Saturday afternoon, BTW!!!

Apparently, the issue was initiated by me, & involved a CC data entry error. :rolleyes:

It was then further complicated by an errant email. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyways, the items were shipped the next business day (Monday), and I received them on Wednesday, everything being A.O.K.

So, all's well that end's well! :cool:

Thanks again, Jabtek, for your quick & professional attention in resolving this issue! :beer:

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you again, or give a positive recommendation to anyone asking.

+++

BTW - Chicago's about equidistant between your former & current locations. I'd be more than happy to give you a corner of my basement to store ur hi-end H20 stuff, provided I get to...uhh...randomly sample the wares to provide incoming quality assurance! Yeah, that's it! ;) :D

+++

Strat

Back