• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Looker" cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
full.jpg

neo_image.php

1001.jpg

look3.jpg

You have to watch out for those lookers, you might catch something! :eek:
Seriously I like the clean lines of the Lian Li's or the Antec P180. What I don't like is the lack of a side intake fan.

Now

ThermalTake Tai Chi > * (inlcuding Lian-li's)

In a month.

CoolerMaster 830 = Tai-Chi or perhaps even better

Don't get me wrong, I love Lian-Li's too, but the CM830 and Tai-Chi take the win. I'm speaking from a neutral point, not bias. Since I don't own neither of these cases :)

I second the Lian Li and Silverstone cases.

Also, Antecs are very nice because they are subtle.. they're just cases. Nothing crazy, nothing fancy.. just nice looking normal cases. And they're easy to mod :- ]

Personally I think Lan-Li cases are dull and unappealing with the exception of the 777 and 767. The Alaska Eclipse 62, AeroCool Aeroengine 2 (140mm intake fan!!!) and TT Kandalf in silver are my current top 3. My problem with LL is that a lot of their cases are well made but basically beige boxes (the 777 being the quite spectactular exception for me).

That being said I prefer custom made cases any day and I'm getting a new dremel and some mesh panels for xmas so the box in front of me is getting a new paint job and some red cathodes. I might shell out and get it anodised. Now thats the slickest case I can get. :D

Back