• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Omega Drivers Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

feyd83

I've got the omega drivers running on my x800pro and I've got a couple of questions. One, how do I turn off the FPS counter in the upper right corner of the screen? And two, how I turn off that popping noise it makes over the speakers when my FPS falls below 20 or 25? It's annoying the crap out of me. I can't find any help files or anything to tell me what to do :/

Never seen those problems before and I've used omega drivers for a long time. The sound thing kind sound like the problem I was having when I first built my PC. If you have a lot of objects in the master volume control panel it causes problems like that. I took all the ones I don't need off and fixed that. Just take out line-in and any other **** you don't need.

I've got like 3 things in the master volune control panel. As I said, the popping only happens when my fps gets really low.

Back