• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Harry Potter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RJARRRPCGP

I have been into Harry Potter lately, so I gotten a collection of Harry Potter episodes all into one package! At least 4 games.

But, I did find some bugs:

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone: The game is fine, except I don't know how to defeat the b****** at the end!!!

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets:

Bug that causes the magic tricks to stop working for no reason randomly.
That means I cannot finish a level!!!

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban:

This game seems to hog RAM!! Majorly long load times with 256 MB (test PC)when the others were fine!! Is this just like Battlefield 2? (Because it's from EA)

I bet you that it would take up almost 512 MB easily!!

EA, you're required to get you act together!! IMO, Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban seems to be written inefficiently!!

EA doesnt make anything but money, it comes down to EA rushing stuff. And pressuring the developers to work even harder and faster then is a good idea.

Edit: Now I just noticed another bug, this time, in Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban. I suddenly was unable to move the character!!! Thus, I'm now forced to start over again!!! :temper:

That means I can't use that game save anymore. Had to euthanize it with a replace. Come on, EA.

Otherwise, they're good. I like the graphics. When Windows is done with HDD thrashing, then it looks pretty good, even with only a GeForce 4 MX440 64 MB. I can't notice lag that's caused by the video. The lag seems to be related to it hogging RAM and thus causing an insane amount of virtual memory usage.

Back