• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grommets?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brinnswift

I need rubber grommets for 1/2' tubing (3/4' OD) (Tygon, though I dont think effects anything) I've looked online and I can't find a really good place to buy them. Also I need them really soon so can I pick something like this up at a local hardware store like Home depot or Lowes? Thanks.

I looked at Home Depot and Lowes for rubber grommets and couldn't find any. Checked all the local hardware stores and no luck with them either. Please post a source on here if you find any.

I bought mine at the Home Depot for 3/4 OD tubing. Look in the electrical odds and ends, like where the zip ties and romex/cable staples are.

Two per package on red cardboard.

ƒÓÒl said:
I bought mine at the Home Depot for 3/4 OD tubing. Look in the electrical odds and ends, like where the zip ties and romex/cable staples are.

Two per package on red cardboard.

I got mine same place, same section

wb47.jpg

I was in Lowe's today, and thought I'd check...they are in the same section. 3 for $1.72 on a blue card, Ideal brand. Right above the cable staples.

:thup:

Back