• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ABBWE 3000+ Venice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mpg01

Registered
I just picked this up on Ebay. A 3000+ Venice E6 with a ABBWE stepping. It's a standard ADA3000DAA4BW. I was just trying to see if I find others results with this stepping but there is virtually nothing out there that refferences it which makes me all that much more curious. I'm waiting for a motherboard to come in so I don't have any results yet myself.

One reference I find is here under A64 Revisions and Steppings and it refers to it this way:
ABBWE (939 single core E6) 05xx 1.35V

I'm not sure why it would mention it as single core. The other place I find this stepping is in a discussion of Semprons. Not sure how I feel about that.

Anyway, if anyone has one and would like to share results or thoughts on this stepping I'd sure appreciate it.

I got this chip to run 9x267 with 4 sticks of older 512MB PC4000 without much trouble at all. I still have to see how much higher it will go with my 2 new sticks.
e6.jpg

For $95.00 plus $8.00 S&H from eBay and currently running @2250, I'm pretty happy although I know that this is not an unusual oc. I'll keep pumping up the volume a little at a time until I hit the ceiling and post results.

I've got it in an Asus A8V Deluxe right now with 1g OCZ PC3200 Performance memory at 2-3-3-6 1T.

Also, I picked up a stock X2 heatpipe HSF, lapped it to 2000 grit and my temps are 28/37 idle/load

Back