• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fear $29.90 and Quake $36.90

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice deal on the Q4 DVD but as far as the FEAR CD goes after adding shipping and waiting for it to arrive you might prefer to just go buy it in stores.

Alucard said:
Nice deal on the Q4 DVD but as far as the FEAR CD goes after adding shipping and waiting for it to arrive you might prefer to just go buy it in stores.

This is true, but the $5.99 shipping they charge gets you Fedex 2day, so you won't be waiting long for it to arrive/ I like Gogamer and just ordered this as Krag told me this is a game I want, I only play BF2 and its the only game I have installed, but I have many, but if Krag says I need it, I'm buying it, if it sucks I am setting him to no Classifieds as I would with a Troll :p :)

Silversinksam said:
This is true, but the $5.99 shipping they charge gets you Fedex 2day, so you won't be waiting long for it to arrive/ I like Gogamer and just ordered this as Krag told me this is a game I want, I only play BF2 and its the only game I have installed, but I have many, but if Krag says I need it, I'm buying it, if it sucks I am setting him to no Classifieds as I would with a Troll :p :)

well silver i dont think u will be disapointed at least with quake 4.......fear i cant comment on because i havent played it but by reviews and people in the forum it seems pretty good

enjoy

I would get it if the price wasn't jacked back up to $44. Then add shipping.

I'll just get it in stores. Much easier, and faster.

96redformula said:
Where can I post this......?

nowhere, classifieds would be where you would post it, but selling software is prohibited. i would edit your post asap

I thought that you can sell it as long as it is completely uninstalled from my computer and I give up the Everything with it.....?

Nick59007 said:
well silver i dont think u will be disapointed at least with quake 4.......fear i cant comment on because i havent played it but by reviews and people in the forum it seems pretty good
enjoy

I have Quake 4, liked it but its not my thing, I ordered Fear :)

96redformula said:
I thought that you can sell it as long as it is completely uninstalled from my computer and I give up the Everything with it.....?

It says this before you even Click on the Cyber Deals button to get in here, it's not an issue of you thinking this or that, it's in black and white.

Cyber Deals (11 Viewing)
NOT FOR SELLING OR TRADING!!! Hot Deals from vendors. No Post Count.

Glad you edited it out on your own accord as I wouldn't be amused ;)

Chrome- said:
I would get it if the price wasn't jacked back up to $44. Then add shipping.

I'll just get it in stores. Much easier, and faster.

Ummm.... The DVD edition of quake is only $34.90. You're not looking at the correct item.

I wasn't trying to sell anything here, just confused as to selling a game. Well now I know though that it is Illegal. I had a misunderstanding and now I know to alert the next fool who comes along :). That explains why I couldn't find a section for it :).

I just recieved mine from Fedex, the Fedex idiot just left it at my door without a signature. If I was dishonest I could say I never recieved it, but I'm not dishonest.

Silversinksam said:
I just recieved mine from Fedex, the Fedex idiot just left it at my door without a signature. If I was dishonest I could say I never recieved it, but I'm not dishonest.

FedEx leaves everything at my door without a sig as well. :shrug:

Silversinksam said:

Be dishonest and send that one to me :shrug:

Alucard said:
Be dishonest and send that one to me :shrug:

I can still be honest, maybe I will send it to you as while I think FEAR is an excellent game, BF2 is the game I like the best, all other games get deleted if they aren't as good or better than BF2 :rolleyes:

you dont like q4 as much as bf2?
i love q4 needs some more work
i tried bf2 it was just too much for me too manythings going on
i like running around like a maniac holding down the triger finger :)

spydeymon said:
you dont like q4 as much as bf2?
i love q4 needs some more work
i tried bf2 it was just too much for me too manythings going on
i like running around like a maniac holding down the triger finger :)

I find it to be the opposite, with Q4 you run around like a chicken with its head cut off, the same applies to FEAR multiplayer. BF2 is a better game imho. ;)

Back