• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Teh Folding_Monkeys days are teh numbered!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
1 more day, and F(OC)LD will overtake the great and almight folding_monkeys!

Gary.... if you are out there, pump up your PPD and give us a race!

We are barely holdin' off Cluster_007!

ack, didn't see the thread till it was too late :-\ well, good job guys, we've lost a lot of our dedicated power and we're probably not going to get it back until you guys are way a head of us, but anyway, great job :)

congrats! :D

cel_ole.txt

Last edited:
yeah. It's rare that Subteams stay together and doing well like this for this long. However.... We found one good thing on our subteam... we have learned tips and tricks on folding from each other and have become good friends who'll go the extra mile for each other. Heck... Strat has offered a place for me if i head up to NY looking for work (which i may take him up on if this class i'm taking to become a certified tax preparer doesn't work out).

i just looked and realized that you guys are about 100k ahead of us... great job... we're still truckin' along, hopefully within a month or two we'll see ourselves in the top 100 also.. cheers.

Back