• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woo!!! My first 1000 WU's!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
a BIG: :thup: to a dedicated FOLDer who keeps chipping away!!

its members like you that create a stable base for team 32 and allow power FOLDers like Mac & Nik to "reach for the stars" :cool:

:attn:FOLD on:attn:

Thanks guys :D Iv been trying my best! Yeah, iv had a lot of low pointers, but i work on the basis that every little helps ;)

Atm iv got folding for me -
a64 x2 3800+ gaming rig (crazy fast running dual instances big packets) - tho previously this was a 3700+ san diego running single client
Axp 3200+ secondary rig (slower single client big packets)
2.4ghz Celeron Laptop (slowly churns out small pointers)

up until recently i also had a 3ghz p4 laptop folding too, but lost it due to heat death :( Hoping to soon borg the Intel 630 powered Audio Recording/Creation rig im building atm too - which should give me a nice boost! Its taken me longer than id have liked but I lose basically all my folding power for 4 months in the summer, when I go home and have no internet access!

Il keep on folding away though...onwards to 2000 WU's and beyond!!

:cool:

Back