• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

black ice 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fatshlink

hay, iv been reading here for a little while (before black ice 2) and i never saw anyonne mention it. that seems kinda odd. any way the removelike 800 and something wats :eek: . that an a$$ load, does anyone have one, if so how do they perform compaired to like a big momma.

thanx

After reading the Radiator Roundup review over @ ProCooling.com
I ordered BI-II over at www.overclock-watercool.com... they got them in stock now and ready to ship...

According to that review BlackIce, despite its small size performs very nice, so I thought BlackIce II will be nicer.
BTW AquaCoil performs better than DD Cube, BigMomma simply kicks *** in that review...

I didn't want to get a cube 'cause I'm going to install it to the top of Enermax 989AL-01 case... so thinner the better...
I'll give you more information after I receive the unit...

use my heater core:

dcp_3148.jpg

Dang!! for a radiator as small as the black ice, and ably to compete whith the big momma and aquacoil, and get the best temps from intake to exaust water. the blackice 2 is 2 times as big and must mow them all down!!!:eek: i want one. just done have the 90 bucks for one:(

Back