• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung SyncMaster 191t

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreatModNub

Registered
maybe someone can help. i got this lcd pretty cheap and it is really nice, but maybe i am doing something wrong. i get this motion blur or whatever when i play cs source. like when someone moves it leaves this nasty blurry trail behind them and messes me all up. is there a way to fix this?

That's because its an older 25ms lcd. So you are gonna get noticeable motion blur on it. My only suggestion would me to make sure that you use DVI instead of VGA to get the best IQ. However, nothing can be done to help the blur.

hello, ok cool. well i changed it for a viewsonic vx900. its a little better. i have to pic up the dvi cable from my brother. i think that will help out a lot. i was hoping it would remove most of the blur. this monitor seems really nice so far. thanks again

Back