• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cooler master all copper ramsinks only 99C at SVC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not that I need em, but I bought *a lot*... don't ask how many.

u think u can squeeze 2 stick side by side with these on both sticks??? Also gonna be on a neo2.

Sentential said:
I certianly hope it wasnt as many Zalman sinks you bought the last time. How many was it? 35?
LOL... I tried for 70 I think. D94 tried 100, LOL!

@Chris, that's what I'm gonna *try*

Edit: crap, you have a neo2, I highly doubt it for you bro... your dimms sit next to each other... I don't think ull be able to. On my DFI i have a lotta space between my ram sticks

I just bought more... I think I'll stick those on my face.

Hey Godman, those would make nice pre-made mosfet sinks, eh? I really want to place an order at SVC and throw a few of those in, but I keep telling myself to wait till Black Friday :). Also, might have a line of a few used laptops/workstations/servers from a company that is moving. Will let you know tommorow ;). I love cheap/free things.

- Jim

ThePCGuy said:
Hey Godman, those would make nice pre-made mosfet sinks, eh? I really want to place an order at SVC and throw a few of those in, but I keep telling myself to wait till Black Friday :). Also, might have a line of a few used laptops/workstations/servers from a company that is moving. Will let you know tommorow ;). I love cheap/free things.

- Jim
Why would you wait for Black Friday for a deal like this (even though it's dead)? You think you'll get these at $.50 apiece? :D

Well, I bought a poopload of these, kinda by accident. Someone asked me for 16 and someone asked me for 8, and so I bought 32 more. It turns out those people meant they wanted 8 sinks and 16 sinks... I don't know why anyone would want 8 sinks, as each stick of ram (512mb) has 16 memory chips on it.

You would think that the avg. person would want 4 of these to cover their ram, but I guess they may be using it on video cards. I figured I should buy this deal in multiples of 4, as you would need 4 for a 2x512 system.

So... I have a shipment of 32 coming to my house, and only 3 of those are sold. Honest, I wouldn't have bought this many if I didn't misunderstand those people I spoke to... I still think it makes more sense for me to think they wanted 8 packs and 16 packs, as it's poinltess to say "I want 8." I still don't understand why someone would say that.

g0dM@n said:
Why would you wait for Black Friday for a deal like this (even though it's dead)? You think you'll get these at $.50 apiece? :D

Well, I bought a poopload of these, kinda by accident. Someone asked me for 16 and someone asked me for 8, and so I bought 32 more. It turns out those people meant they wanted 8 sinks and 16 sinks... I don't know why anyone would want 8 sinks, as each stick of ram (512mb) has 16 memory chips on it.

You would think that the avg. person would want 4 of these to cover their ram, but I guess they may be using it on video cards. I figured I should buy this deal in multiples of 4, as you would need 4 for a 2x512 system.

So... I have a shipment of 32 coming to my house, and only 3 of those are sold. Honest, I wouldn't have bought this many if I didn't misunderstand those people I spoke to... I still think it makes more sense for me to think they wanted 8 packs and 16 packs, as it's poinltess to say "I want 8." I still don't understand why someone would say that.

HAHAHAH!!!

g0dM@n said:

I might need some more of these so I'll PM you if I do. I might take some of those off your hands if the price is right..... ;)

Back