• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black and White 2 pointer issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMDforlife

Anyone know of a way to enhance the precision and ease of selecting objects with your "hand" in BW2? I find it hard to tolerate the whole floating, inaccurate hand selector tool. If I can't find something soon, you will see it for sale in the Ads :(

AMDforlife said:
Anyone know of a way to enhance the precision and ease of selecting objects with your "hand" in BW2? I find it hard to tolerate the whole floating, inaccurate hand selector tool. If I can't find something soon, you will see it for sale in the Ads :(

No pointer issues here ,just the wonderfull white.exe crash issue...

Hah you can't sell software in the classifieds. I've also had selection problems with the hand, from picking villagers up to buying buildings.

fuzzba11 said:
Hah you can't sell software in the classifieds. I've also had selection problems with the hand, from picking villagers up to buying buildings.

I don't even have access to the classifieds yet, lol. Anyways, guess eBay is the way to go. I will give the mouse precision thing a chance though before I sell it. :bang head

Back