• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
snow cones anyone? that is quite the achievement, too bad it requires lots of towels.... :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Woah!

Just wondering though, wouldnt this be dangerous for his graphics cards? I mean the ice would melt and break them surely? Unless im missing something? This is the pic im 'talkin about:

frozengtx3xx.jpg

Well, I think that you have the assume that the computer will be shut off by the time the ice melts..... if it's on and the ice melts, that means that you've run out of LN2 and then you've probably got a bigger problem than condensation to worry about ;)

I think you just let it melt and then give the mobo, gfx card, ect a good bath in alcohol before the next power up.

dissconnect components and place vertically, once all ice is off, let dry for some good 24 hours..., then take a hair dryer and blow dry for a good 10min...

if not place vertically let drip for few hours.. then place in over at low temps for little time.

sniex

crana said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Woah!

Just wondering though, wouldnt this be dangerous for his graphics cards? I mean the ice would melt and break them surely? Unless im missing something? This is the pic im 'talkin about:

frozengtx3xx.jpg

wow, I want to do that...its so cool!! ;)

Back