• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI SLI-DR Expert up and running

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WTF is up AG's @SS

he closed your thread because he doesn't have the board yet....................

poor form

"...since no on else can purchase one of these boards..." What a bonehead.

I guess everybody else that ordered one didn't really order one according to Angry.

Keep us posted with your SLI problem.

Last edited:
WOW great layout. So much space with XP120 installed and DIMM's are not traped under it. That will prove very usefull when active cooling.

lol, that dude is jealous. Even if someone doesn't have that particular motherboard, they can still help...

I totally agree !!!! and so does DFI in San Jose they are the ones that ask me to post it in the forums. Like i said the board seems to be running fine but i cannot get SLI Mode enabled. Wanna do some benchmarks (lol) Gonna do a fresh install tonight see if that fixes it. I did see one error message come up after installing the Forceware drivers nvidia.dll error i'm wondering if i lost a system file ???? I unistalled the drivers and used drive cleaner pro then reinstalled the drivers and the error was gone but still no sli mode :( I was just trying to share my experience with everyone that was all. To bad someone didn't look at it that way. But Thanks I feel better now :)

As far as the memory slot question I was not sure which slots to use. i had to try with that configuration it booted and show 1T single channel 64bit now i have them in the Orange slots and it boots 1T Dual Channel 128bit :) I learn as i go !!!!!!

Yes (lol) The bios seems to have the same choices as the SLI-DR mobo The only different setting is PCI eXpress Configuration chocies are 2-1-1-16 (default) and
8-4-NC-8 but with that one enable it just sits at the XP Pro load screen, I have HDD activity for 2 minutes and then nothing so that one cannot be right 2-1-1-16 goes right into windows :) I'll keep you posted gonna reformat now :(

Actually i tried 8-4-NC-8 and it does go into windows but my screen is blank. if i go into safe mode it works fine. so i'm thinking it's a Forceware driver issue. Only one way to find out !!!! Fresh Install :)

racinjimy said:
WTF is up AG's @ss

he closed your thread because he doesn't have the board yet....................

poor form
He's been getting more and more Angry at posters at large over at the DFI-Street support forum. There was absolutely no valid reason to close that thread as there were some people who are getting that board and could have compared notes with each other. Watch his posting style and you'll see lots of abrupt and frequently non answers from him. If DFI is paying him to help with DFI support, he needs to remember why he is there and behave accordingly. That includes treating n00bs nice like we try to do over here.

nice .. my expert should be here tomorrow .. cant wait to test with my opty150 .. will definitely post some results this weekend .. maybe tomorrow night

and yes AG over at dfi street is getting really weird lately .. dont know why he deleted ur thread .. maybe cuz he isnt the first person to have it

seeing as hes a prat about it...any chance you could post all your pics/experiences here? were a LOT more open minded then anyone youll find at dfi-street

Thats pretty gay getting your post deleted about a product thats new on the forums from the company that makes the board and pays that idiot.

What an ***. What a joke I have completly stopped posting there because of the huge amounts of BS stuck to everything.

Post your stuff here !

my expert is coming today!!! hopefully i can add some info for everyone. I've been thinkin about joining dfi street, just to spam AG with expert questions, lol

Back