• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D $115 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Once the DFI SLI-DR Expert shows up in more retail channels I'd imagine that the Ultra-D price will fall even lower.

deception``

ewiz has the mobo for $115 too, hopefully this mobo will keep dropping so that my broke butt can pick one up :)

mcsirc said:
ewiz has the mobo for $115 too, hopefully this mobo will keep dropping so that my broke butt can pick one up :)

If you want to get your mobo a little faster ZipZoomFly has it for $120.00, and ofcourse free 2-day air. link

This is just an opinion:

If you guys plan to use more than 3.2v to your ram, then you should probably save up for the Expert board instead. I still have random issues running off of the 4v jumper... although, if you know what you're doing and don't mind the headache, then pick this up. I wouldn't say you should rush on this deal, as I know it will be dropping in price... cuz that expert board is now in the "new"... pushes it's predecessors down on the market value.

Back