• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

19" LCD, sub $400, DVI and good response time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

juliendogg

Any recommendations ? I have a $400 cap. I currently have the 12ms version of the samsung 710n. Ghosting and tearing is an issue in fast paced games. I guess i'm spoiled to my 930sb 19" CRT. I need something that will reduce ghosting compared to the 710n.

What's hot these days ?

J.

I have two Samsung 940B's and I'm very happy with them. No ghosting or any pixel problems. The only thing I wish it had is a height adjustment on the base. I had two Hyundai L90D+'s but after 3 RMA's I gave up and sold them. I tried a 930BF but it didn't look that good to me so I returned it for a second 940B.

I picked up a Hyundai L90D+ about 6 months ago and still very happy with it. Great bang for the buck gaming LCD. Only $319 at the Egg is steal, 4/5 eggs average rating out of 2885 reviews is not too shabby. ;) And of course for the lowdown on all the ins and outs, a very useful thread on the L90D+ right here at OC Forums. I would go with it again if I had a $400 gaming LCD budget, check it out. :cool:

Samsung SyncMaster 940B 19" 8ms LCD

its F'ing amazing!

it takes a nice warm crap on my friends L90D+, plus lately, i've seen nothing but problems with the recent "batch" of L90D's - alot of them develop full lines of dead pixels after owning them for a few days or weeks

but anyways... out of any 19" LCD's that i've seen/played with, the samsung that i have now definitely takes the cake

edit: right now egg has them in both black and silver for $355 :attn:

Back