• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

STEEL handcuffs $4 shipped (dead deal)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow ... handcuffs ... umm .. ya handcuffs ..... thtz something you knoe witht the handcuffs and all trying to handcuff ppl tht need to be handcuffed by a person with handcuffs.

Quaxor said:
I wonder what people are going to use these for...

1370.gif
Hehehe...

When I was a kid we used to play this crazy game called war, we used to hog tie an enemy by his feet in trees and such if they were captured. Once I handcuffed one kid to a tree using these handcuffs and he broke right out of them, the links are very weak.

These days the laws are so tough we probably would be arrested for playing that crazy game, but all were willing participants. Not like we captured non combats :)

Really? When I was a kid, we played war with real AK's....if you ever visit my neighbourhood and see a lot of people walking around in crutches, yep that was me. :D

You guys are terrible! :santa:

Silversinksam said:
When I was a kid we used to play this crazy game called war, we used to hog tie an enemy by his feet in trees and such if they were captured. Once I handcuffed one kid to a tree using these handcuffs and he broke right out of them, the links are very weak.
good thing these come with that warranty

d94 said:
jeez..this site seems to have a bunch of stuff FS..
$16 stun gun :0
http://www.surpluscomputers.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetail&item=CES10594
are those legal to have!?

also 8 led flashlight for $8 shipped.
http://www.surpluscomputers.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetail&item=CES10669
good deal?

i think the stun gun laws vary by state. Ive never seen anyone get busted for carrying one here. one of my friends used to play with them.

I got one of those flashlights.. it was good while it worked for a month lol

lol - handcuffs at a Surplus Computer vendor.

Like SSS said, they are likely very easy to break. Have broken similar sets
of handcuffs at the links myself before.

But oh, wait! ... " And are made of actual STEEL! "
Too bad that really isn't saying much. But at $4 could make a good gag gift.

Hey d94 ... did they have a set of fuzzy ones for your GF? :D

Back