• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My RIG....is it good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Striker75th

Registered
Alright i need some help deciding my computer

Right now i have a 3.2P4 Prescott, Thermaltake Big Typhoon,geforce6800,Aspire 550w Chameleon

and i was looking to get these next
Case: P160( i can do a mod to the side for the typhoon to allow air through the side panel)
Motherboard:AA8XE Fatal1ty
RAM:1g OCZ Gold DDR2 800

i was also thinking to getting the Zalman VF700 for my Video Card

is this system looking pretty good?

:welcome: to the forums

are you upgrading a computer or buying a whole new system??? and what do you use your system for and do you have a budget????

thank you for welcoming me haha

yeah im upgrading and those are really the ones i wanted to upgrade
i mostly game considering alll i do is play CS:S all the time

right now the stuff i wanna upgrade that includes what is up there and a mouse and new harddrive is 620

Striker75th said:
Alright i need some help deciding my computer

Right now i have a 3.2P4 Prescott, Thermaltake Big Typhoon,geforce6800,Aspire 550w Chameleon

and i was looking to get these next
Case: P160( i can do a mod to the side for the typhoon to allow air through the side panel)
Motherboard:AA8XE Fatal1ty
RAM:1g OCZ Gold DDR2 800

i was also thinking to getting the Zalman VF700 for my Video Card

is this system looking pretty good?

sounds good...I don't really have any critique to add.

haha thanks its fine i just wanted comments if someone has had something similiar to this setup and if its working well and or any comments that i could make it better

psh liar lol
thanks for all the inputs guys

as for the raptor ill wait til i get some more money and then maybe ill even take a look at one...or 2

Back