• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Get out and buy the opteron 146s!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

penixor

Ok not only are the chips absolutely just owning all over the place. Its insanity it truly is but i was just on pricewatch.com and it has the Opteron 144 listed for 195$ and the Opteron 146 for 190$ (yes the 939 versions). So my advice to those who are looking into the opteron better get on it because you cant beat 1 more multiplier for less money. Its a no brainer now get out there! i want to see what more people are doing with these delicious pieces of silicon!

Check dreamhardware.com , their price on a 146/retail is $152.39 (ETA 11/16) .Shipping is about $9 (no tax for most) . LINK-A-DINK

I did a pre-order just before the weekend , so we shall see what happens in the next few days if thier 146's arrive on time .

So far its the lowest going price for a 146 ; as everyone else has gone up quite abit including Monarch's (almost daily price change , now @ $190)

Tankguys would have been my first choice (with their great service), but no eta atm .

Back