• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watch out Audio, FTWL is approaching fast in your mirrors O_O

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=4494

Thats right. Finally we are back into the bright red.

Just one question, how do I enable bigpackets on a service? I am using the Uberbuzzard installer that is in the install sticky. Unfortunatly Symantec blocks one-click.

In the install screen I already have adv methods clicked on, but I can't get bigpackets (this is an older one). Once I do that I believe I can fold QMD's. These are all SSE2 and SSE3 pentium 4's. If anyone can help out with that, it would be great.

If not, thats ok..you just have to join the For_Those_We_Lost subteam to make up for it. :p

Woohooo!

It's about time we are back in red. Let's keep this up guys!
:clap:

Matt

"AppParameters"="-local -service -advmethods"

^^ that need to be in the registry @ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\FAH
or some thing similar
and open up the client.cfg in NOTEPAD and make sure "bigpackets=yes"
exists

edit: iv still got one stuck for .68 tried to auto send 50 times now and its ~14 meg i think

And after you pass me in awhile, you'll get bored, go to back to sleep again and I'll quietly pass you just like I did last time with only my 4 desktop PCs :)

Audio ... i like your new avatar ... just recognized it late last night on an infomercial!

:edit .... maybe I should get one like it too! :D

Audioaficionado said:
And after you pass me in awhile, you'll get bored, go to back to sleep again and I'll quietly pass you just like I did last time with only my 4 desktop PCs :)

I know, what a shame, I have over 20 2.6ish p4's with HT going to just about equal your production. Nice work though!

When I get an AMD64 dual core system built next year, maybe I can pass my previous top position of #45 and even get into the top 40.

That's what Enzyte Bob would do :p

Audioaficionado said:
When I get an AMD64 dual core system built next year, maybe I can pass my previous top position of #45 and even get into the top 40.

That's what Enzyte Bob would do :p

"This is Bob, Bob is livin' large and foldin' easy..." :D

pik4chu said:
:eek: how can you outproduce that with only 4 machines?
My 4 machines/5 processors are good for ~1100PPD 24/7.
If I had all QMD Intels instead of just 3, I'd be kicking in the red territory.

Look at what Land_Shark is doing with mostly QMD Intel boxen.

pik4chu said:
:eek: how can you outproduce that with only 4 machines?

Cause my machines suck.

1.) I still can't get them running QMD's. I did the stuff aftermath posted and I still can't get them going.

2.) They aren't on all day

3.) They don't fold on weekends

4.) They are slow

5.) Sometimes FAH doesn't work or one of the processes doesn't work that seems to be fixed with a restart, so for all of them to be going, it depends on how often I can check each one and restart it if necessary.

hopefully they will start to do qmd after they ahvbe been set for that for a bit but i dont do qmd since i have dual k7 so im not exactly sure what the best options for that is.

some times i get the process allready runing error as well but i notice it since im at my pc all the time..... well im not quite but i am when it starts up.
what u could do is create a service that checks the log and stops and relaunches fah for the service thats stoped by recognising the error.

Back