• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Back Crunching

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

13oots2

After a very long break am back crunching with a P4 3.06Ghz Dell, hope to be running most of the day, but it drives me mad at night. Hopefully will be contributing a few WU's a day and its good to be back after the stroke.
Mark

:welcome: back to active duty. I don´t know you - but hey I have only been here something like 3 years. :p
Hope that you are OK - and speedy recovering from that stroke.

Browse the forum a bit - and you will find that classic is ending. BOINC is the way to crunch these days.
Check out the stickies - and ask if in doubt.

once again Welcome back.

Larry Quinn said:
Glad to see you posting again!!!!
I read your stroke story in another post.
Glad to see your doing better!

Oh....How's the Cat doing???

Larry
The cat is fine as am I now, have a second to play with the open case wires lol

wow!! it's really been awhile since I've seen you around Mark!! how's everything doing buddy?

it's really good to see some old timer pop in and wish you to speedy recovery!!! :)

Dk Jedi Allianc said:
:welcome: back to active duty. I don´t know you - but hey I have only been here something like 3 years. :p
Hope that you are OK - and speedy recovering from that stroke.

Browse the forum a bit - and you will find that classic is ending. BOINC is the way to crunch these days.
Check out the stickies - and ask if in doubt.

once again Welcome back.
Am already BOINCing as we speak and my first credit is in. Back on the team again :)

Thanks all. Second machine is now up and running Boinc, am not going to be running 24/7, but every little counts. have hit my first 100+ credits, roll on 1000.

Back