• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Holiday Tradition?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cornbread

Hello everyone,

Since the holidays are now here I was wondering what game or games are a holiday tradition to play with friends and family. At my house it's always been Madden Football, sometimes NBA Live.

Well texas holdem (non-electronic) is a big hit in our holiday get-togethers. Me and my brother are about the only gamers in our whole family, lol.

My family doesn't really play a game for the holidays, but we do watch Christmas Vacation every year. It's the gift that keeps on givin'. :santa:

AdvanS13 said:
naked twister!!!!!

With your family??

Hehe

We dont really play any games, but like mentioned above we watch certain movies. We also sing and read the Christmas story on Cristmas eve

I like to start on what ever new TW golf is out. I ask for it for Xmas every year to mix in with my sox and underwear gifts.
Its nice to play golf while looking out the window at snow. :santa2:

trivial pursuit, monopoly, basically any board game we can find. During winter break, i always like to play games that i havent played for a while. Like the ps2 release games i have such as the Bouncer. Or i will whip out my sega and pwn in some sonic or gun star heroes.

Mortis03 said:
AdvanS13 said:
naked twister!!!!! jk

With your family??

Hehe

We dont really play any games, but like mentioned above we watch certain movies. We also sing and read the Christmas story on Cristmas eve

:D That cracked me up.

I used to play tons of video games with my friends during the holidays, before we all moved to different parts of the US, but we played Mario Party until we couldn't take it anymore and passed out.

My sister and I used to fight with the Super Nintendo all the time though. Even when it wasn't the holidays

Quaxor said:
My family doesn't really play a game for the holidays, but we do watch Christmas Vacation every year. It's the gift that keeps on givin'. :santa:

YES!!! that movie is hilarious, i watch it every year too. i'm gonna bring it into work and watch it on the lcd projector.

merry christmas, merry christmas, kiss my ***, kiss his ***, kiss your ***...happy hanukkah. :santa:

The Newbie household watches both hockey and football, with more emphasis on NHL hockey and collegiate football.

(****ing Stanford...)

We don't have any games that we play traditionally, but we do like playing cards and playing Scrabble and UpWords (that game is difficult). And we watch Charlie Brown and this movie called a Child's Christmas in Wales. (We're Welsh.)

Back