• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI and 850W PSU problem? still exist?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

H4Z4RD0US

I have recently received my DFI lanparty expert, and have a 850W PC P&C, and it worked the first time, second time I tried to turn it on, it and it just turned off right after, every time, like a short circuit. I hear this is a common problem with 850W PSUS and DFIs..I dont know, I RMAD it. and am concidering making it a return and getting the asus a8n32 deluxe

HMM well its an intel mobo and it uses nvidia chipsets since you are using 2 nvidia 7800 they said that this mobo is great for gaming. A8N32-SLI are better perfomance than the nForce4 SLI boards. i suggest you give it a try

hmm, I thought there was something about cross-loading on the 850.
Not enough load on the 5volt rail or some such. Have you talked to anyone at PCP&C regarding this?

Could you tell us exactly what is in the new rig?

I have 2 7800GTXs, 4400+ Im going to OC alot, crucial ballistix, 850W PSU

damn..I think I would neeed to use the Asus because DFI doesnt work with 850W PSUs

Back