• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DirtBike Game?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like Excitebike64. Especially the mini-games like soccer are quite fun for multiplayer.

shard said:
Motocross madness 1&2, bolth are classic masterpeices, and can be had for about 10 bucks or less each.
Definitely, the demos of the motocross madness games were good enough to be full games! My favorite part were the steep hills at the edges of the free roam levels; if you could find a spot to climb up the 50 foot walls and drive to the edge of the map, you would fly across the map as if you just got shot from a cannon! :santa:

MTX Mototrax is a descent recent release on the PC platform. The only real quirk that I had with it was getting used to the controls and the quirky lan setup. Once figured out though it was quite fun. We still play MM2 all the time on our 4-10 player lan here at home. My 3 year old plays it daily.

shard said:
Motocross madness 1&2, bolth are classic masterpeices, and can be had for about 10 bucks or less each.

Ahh man I used to play Motocross Madness non-stop one of my favorite games ever. To bad that they didn't update that game yet with a newer version.

Motocross Madness 2 is still the best MX game available.

Check out www.mcmfactory.com for new tracks, bike models, tricks, bike and rider skins, etc.

Even though there have been no official updates to the game, with the millions of community created mods, the game can still play like new.

IMO nothing released since then has even come close to matching it. I've been playing the game for like 6 years now, and I still play it for probably 2 hours a week.

garaski, thanks for the link. I used to be a member of the old mcm forums, but the shut down about 2 years ago. Now I know where to go for some updated tracks and skins.

Back