• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Abit owner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

doorman_54

Registered
Droppin a line to say hi as a new member! I am very pleased with my AV8 and wanted to know if anyone has a setup close to mine and the OC results they are gettin (on air).

Hi there :welcome:

Nice oc in the sig. I did'nt have the AV8, I had the AN8 Ultra. Can't say it was the best, but it was ok. I'm sure someone out there has the same board and possibly the same setup and can give you the info you need. Stick around :beer:

Btw, have you checked out Abit's site ?

Last edited:
Yes I have been to their site. I am just tryin to "broaden my horizons" by joining over here and checkin stuff out! :)

Ahhhh, gotcha. Not too many ppl here with Abits. Since Abit's enthusiasts following dwindled down after the NF7s days, they switched over to DFI, MSI and other brands.

Abit lost most of their loyalty since they've been screwing up with poor quality products and non-existant tech support. I myself gave up on Abit.

Good luck with your setup and hope to see you around more often.

Back