• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair TWIN2X1024-8000UL - anyone tried it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fritzman

Hiya guys

Has anyone tried this stuff on a board like the P5WD2 that allows high memory frequencies to see if it helps achieve better bandwidth with a stable overclock, or is there so much bandwidth anyway that you don't need that much in the real world app's?

I see the egg has a 1gig kit for just on $250... very tempting if it's going to make a great difference.

Great memory there, I considered it but I chose the Mushkin 6400 5-3-3-8 2gb kit.

Get a 2gb. kit though if your gonna buy such god memory. Going from 1gb to 2gb made all the difference in the world to me, EVERYRTHING loads much faster especially if you game, or multitask like hell. Trust me the cost for 2gb is well worth it! 1gb is starting not to be enough for enthusiast of todays needs.

Cheers for that.

I read your thread on the Mushkin... WOW!

Do you reckon the Corsair would be as good? Has anyone compared these two, and in 1Gig or 2?

Like you... I am inclined to go to the 2 Gig setup.

Back