• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who is 794613 ?????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes he just recently cranked up some points, congrats on the new builds./borgs.

What happeded to MrGuvernment? I got to page 3 and his fire went out. Hope it's just a temporary restart for repriming or something.

AlabamaCajun said:
What happeded to MrGuvernment? I got to page 3 and his fire went out. Hope it's just a temporary restart for repriming or something.

I got the impresion from some of his posts i think that he travels for work a bunch ... hard to farm if that is the case.

Yep, that'd be me. I know that my avg. ppd is around 800 now, but it seems the more ppd I get (along with wu's) the more I need. When I started, I was producing maybe 80-100 a day. I guess since I haven't kept track as much lately that it does't seem that I'm producing enough. Also, it is kind of disheartening to see people with one p4 rig producing around 5-600 ppd, when I've got what I consider a fast Athlon XP Barton 3200+, 1GB ram, etc. and I would be lucky to produce more than 150 with. But all in all it's alright. Most of the computers I have are either ones that were donated to me, or were being thrown away. I've also replaced capacitors on a few machines which allows me to get pretty decent motherboards at what I consider to be affordable. I'm working on getting another nForce 2 system (leadtek mb, axp 1800+), which will make it my 4th. I've got a sempron 2200+ epox 8rda+ (fixed caps on this, was my original first nForce 2 board) that's sitting in the closet waiting to go in my Dad's computer if he decides. Give him a slight bump in speed from his biostar m7vig pro and athlon xp 1800+. I'm building an Athlon 1.133Ghz (will be overclocked to 1.33Ghz) t-bird system for my mom for christmas so that'll be folding for me too. I did have two 500Mhz machines folding but decided that it's not really worth it electricity wise :). Well I'll catch you later. Take care.

- Jim

Back