• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers forum meet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DerekDRP

Disabled
How come we do not have yearly overclockers forum meet? Like we could do a land party for like 3 days like quakefest or something? ( Just a thought )

We do have a slew of Lan fests, mostly organized by felinusz, PMS_Fishy and rogerdougans. You should check the announcements in the OC_Community forum. :)

i dont think they're considered officially sanctioned mets or anything tho, but still groups of members getting together and usually having LAN parties. i actually just posted seeing if people around here would bei nterested haha. i think it would be good to LAN with new people instead of the same small group all the time haha.

four4875 said:
i dont think they're considered officially sanctioned mets or anything tho, but still groups of members getting together and usually having LAN parties. i actually just posted seeing if people around here would bei nterested haha. i think it would be good to LAN with new people instead of the same small group all the time haha.

But would their be room for my MONSTER PC? heh.

DerekDRP said:
But would their be room for my MONSTER PC? heh.

If Roger Dugans can fit my HUGE PC and 15 other guys in his tiny house...I think we'll have room for your rig. :)

sonysrig.jpg

thats my rig at Dugan's house....thats a 19" LCD for comparison. My case is a monster and taller then a CM Stacker.

is that the taller version of the antec / chieftec cases? ive been wanting to get ahold of one of those but dont have the money and ive already done a bit of work on my antec 1040.

still a massive case tho lol, but usually space horizontally is more of a problem than space vertically. so one of the big cube ones that take like 3 times the floor space would be more problematic, i would tihnk.

well, im down here in ohio. and sony is in mass. from his profile, night8jim in the UK, everyone else... i dunno. but you basically have to find people that are close or willing to travel (if any) and then set somethin up and yalls just get together. finding the people close seems tobe the hard part tho.

Sony said:
If Roger Dugans can fit my HUGE PC and 15 other guys in his tiny house...I think we'll have room for your rig. :)

sonysrig.jpg

thats my rig at Dugan's house....thats a 19" LCD for comparison. My case is a monster and taller then a CM Stacker.
how tall is that setup?
mine is 32"
8" wide
weighs over 80 pounds.
thats what a mach does to your case.

this is why LAN-ing would be hard for me...

Last edited:
Sony said:

sonysrig.jpg

Hell, and I thought my case was big!

We had one in So Cal before! We had it at the happiest place on earth: Disneyland. I live elsewhere in CA right now so we can make one at Lake Tahoe or Yosemite or something... to those in California.

Back