• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pressler - When? Any day now?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Leica

Isn't it due any day now?

Anyone know when this baby is gonna hit the "streets"??? :santa:

Nasgul said:
Yes, ALL 65nm CPUs will work on any (ASUS) 955X chipset based motherboard.

I have heard that the Pentium Extreme Edition 65nm will need the 975 Chipset. If true, I don't know why it would.

Nasgul said:

Yes, ALL 65nm CPUs will work on any (ASUS) 955X chipset based motherboard. Although ^^"that"^^ guy at XS has a 955XE CPU working on an ASUS P5WD2-Premium which it was or will be the only CPU not support by the 955X chipset. Odd.
rockin news. guess i wont be keepin this 830 too much longer :)

lol you see in those sshots of the XS guy that the multi on his chip (obviously an ES :p) is 12-60.. whay on earth would you need a 60x multi? :eek: 4ghz mark = 66*60 rofl. looks like they oc quite nicely though, i wonder what it would get with more than 1.4V.. 5ghz maybe?

Careface*

Careface said:
lol you see in those sshots of the XS guy that the multi on his chip (obviously an ES :p) is 12-60.. whay on earth would you need a 60x multi?

Careface*
Bragging rights. You can always say yours (range) is bigger. :p

Wo0t Thats earlier than I excpected....I wonder how many presler threads will come up after release :p

A 52% OC, and the board is holding it back! hahaha Look at those numbers!

Woooo! I knew that thing was gonna rule 3 months ago.

They also got the SLi to work which is proof that nVidia has been holding it back all along. No more excuses nVidia, release it, or start loosing customers.

The SLi does own, and I'm gonna do some digging and see if I can find out about how they "configured" that 78.01 driver to get it to work.

Things look so bright now, and it's gonna be a long year waiting on Conroe, but it's gonna be well worth it. :)

Back