• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I get some opinions on this monitor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A buddy of mine has this LCD monitor and It looks amazing. I have watched fast paced movies on it, and have personally played a few games on it such as Battlefield II, F.E.A.R and UT2k4 and dont see any ghosting. Personally I think that 2ms is overkill, you can get buy with 8ms and faster. But this is a secksie monitor, If you bought it you wouldnt be disappointed.

I was just wondering why everyone is shooting for 16ms response times and stuff with monitors that don't list the gray to gray times. Maybe I'm just outta the loop or something.

I dont know about everyone else, but I typicallly shoot for a 12ms or faster LCD, i would prefer to own an 8ms monitor, a friend of mine has the Acer 19" LCD that is 8ms and i dont see any ghosting with it either.

Back