• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X2 3800 Manchester/Toledo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rattle

Everyone with X2 3800's post here with screen shots showing which one you have manchester/toledo... and the overclocks of course :p

Looks like the manchester is better for the most part.

I will find out tuesday what I get, thought this would be cool for all the X2 3800 guys, also post 3dmarks and spi runs

Thnx

2305oz.jpg

Yes but on these pretty much stock volts I am maxed out and I can't up voltage any more on this motherboard unless I do a volt mod so I am stuck with 230*10 until I do so.

Mine does 2.7Ghz at 1.55V. But I'm running at 2.6Ghz currently.

See sig. No screen shot, I've posted them many, do forum search for them if you don't believe me.

got my X2 3800

got a manchester :)

this thing is sweet, noticebly faster than my 3.0 opty was in windows.

both cores loaded out in prime95 38C :santa:

I can do 2.7GHz on mine with 1.41Vcore, but anything higher then 2.8GHz requires more juice.

Toledos have to be the best DC out to date and that's counting Opterons.

Mine will do more but I dont trust the voltage regulation on my mobo anymore so ive backed down to this (not sure this is 100% stable, still priming, though I know its a few hours stable).

EDIT*** It is NOT a manchester. Its TOLEDO. Cpuz is just being dumb.

Safer.JPG

my best suicidal superpi (was at like 2.88 or so, dont remember).

suicideSUperpi.JPG

Sweet keep them coming guys.

I just reformatted and been running tests at stock speeds all across my system.

All stock speeds I am getting same FPS in FEAR that I did with my single cores at 2.8 average OC and 7800gtx overclocked lol.

Loving it so far and I havnt even overclocked yet.

I just popped in my new X2 3800+ (manchester), and have been testing for half an hour. I did'nt receive a cooler yet, so I'm using the crappy aluminium stock one.

It's a manchester, LDBHE 0543SPMW

I'm on stock vcore, and looks like I won't be able to raise it untill I receive a new cooler. Currently running 2 instances of prime at 2450mhz without errors. Don't even know how high this motherboard (Asus A8V) will let me go.

edit:

load tems are 53'C with the P180 case fans on medium.

edit2: raised speed to 2500mhz, still no errors

Back